Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Family, Fun, Fall Happenings...join us won't you!

So I am sorry this has been a long time coming...I know you are sick of looking at my rant about the biggest loser...and frankly so am I. So for your viewing pleasure, here are some of the things that we have been up to this fall (did I mention that fall is my most favorite time of year?)!

Pumpkin Patch extravaganza...We LOVE Pac's Pumpkin Patch in Farmington...I don't know if it's because I am really a native Farmingtonian....or if it's because it's basically free (probably the latter), but in any case it's the best place for the right price. Here are some pic's of the event.






We also had some new family Pictures taken courtesy of my sis-in-law Lora who is a photographer...we had a big one done of all of Danny's family, every year we think that this will be the last year with Danny's dad, and every year we are surprised and thrilled that he is still with us...we thought that is was time that we had a photo taken, with the whole fam!






Of Course we had to fit Halloween in there sometime! I only ask forgiveness from my brother Blake, who is DIE-HARD BYU fan, for the Utah cheerleader. You see I have a good friend who works at the University Hospital, and she was able to get me the cutest cheerleading outfit, and if I had wanted her to be a BYU cheerleader I would have had to go to provo...and we all know that ain't going to happen! I think that I am slowly converting to be a U of U fan anyway, because of all the flak that we got at the ward Halloween party, for the outfit...BYU fans are starting to bug me...no offense to those of you I know and love! We had the spiderman part 2, our good friend and first time Batman, and of course the cutest cheerleader ever!
Rachel was on fire this year...it took us until 8:30 at night to reign her in...that is why there are so few pictures of her, I couldn't keep up!





I hope that you all are having a wonderful fall and holiday season, and have a great Thanksgiving...we are going to my MIL's this year...so I hope to post some great pictures of the fabulous yumminess, and of course my fatness that is soon to follow, as I will have eaten my weight in mashed potato's! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Love the pictures! You guys are gorgeous. I was so excited to see you on Sunday! I was a little nervous, but not anymore. There are so many friendly faces that I had forgotten about. It will be fun!

lawsongirls said...

You guys are having way too much fun without us. Blake wants you to know that he IS a Utah fan too! Have a gret turkey day. We'll see you in a month.

Paul said...

Cute pictures!! On a side note, we laugh at BYU alumni quite a bit ourselves. It's funny, because during church talks, or when they are teaching a lesson etc....the infamous phrase "when I was at BYU" always comes up. Seriously!! We have noticed this for YEARS!!Like, nobody else mentions where they went to school. Anyway, you guys can draw your own conclusions on that one :0)

Jenn J. said...

Go BYU! :) Ha ha, don't hate me. I couldn't pass up the perfect opportunity. I LOVE the pictures! They're adorable. I hope you had a great turkey day and I hope to see pictures soon.

Jill Stott said...

Great pictures! What a cute family. We were bummed the $1 horse rides weren't at Pack's this year. The owner let the kids sit in the Ranger after we complained about the missing horses; but Asher was not appeased and moped and whined the whole time!