Thursday, October 23, 2008

The biggest loser!

Okay, I have a rant coming...so bear with me! I have been loving this show for a few seasons now...I admit I get really excited on tuesday nights to watch people work hard and to see the results of the eliminated players today...it inspires me to get off my behind, and exercise and when I don't feel like it, I think about these guys and tell myself how much better I will feel afterwards and I always do! This season started out like all others, there were people that I wanted to cheer for, and people who started to annoy me right off the bat (ie. Ed and Heba).

I just watched Tuesday nights episode last night...and I have to say, that I am really frustrated with quite a few of the people on this season. My biggest annoyance would be coming from Vicki...Brady doesn't annoy me nearly as much as Vicki, now I realize that the show has been painting her as the villain the last few episodes, and so continually I have been giving her the benefit of the doubt...plus I always want to root for couples who have children, (and in their case, an extremly overwheight child). I want them to become healthy, happy, people who can teach their children the benefits of healthy living and exercise.

Last night all I wanted to do was scream at the tv, and send them packing...Heba too. I don't know that I have ever watched a season, where the money, became more important than the actual benefits of health...hmmmmmmmm. I know that there were annoying people last season, (Jay/Mark....mostly because they were so competitive, and they cried like little girls all of the time...could not take the crying much more). They didn't make me sad though, and they worked their booty's off in the gym to, at least they worked hard. What is with throwing every challenge too? They didn't think that winning videos from (videos of their children) home was worth the challenge and really it wasn't really that tough of a challenge either. They didn't think that was important...or motivating to see their kids and remind them why they should be here in the first place! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I need to see them go soon...Heba too, they are driving me nuts, and by the time I went to bed I was still annoyed, and yet here I am this morning still annoyed, hopefully this little rant will let me get over it, and get on with life...really it's just tv.

Thanks for listening.

8 comments:

Parkin Family said...

I am so glad someone else agrees with me! I can't stand Vicki!
I am addicted to this show...but it makes me want to quit watching it when it turns into back biting and selfishness.
Maybe I should just skip to the end and see who got cut and how they are doing now (that is my favorite part). Then I could just skip all of the drama.

Jessica said...

Ditto.

emeryfam said...

AMEN SISTER!!!! You are the only person I know that is as in to that show as I am.

Terry Family said...

OH my heck--YES!!! I was SO annoyed with Vicki. What are her kids going to think when they watch that--and she doesn't care about seeing their video? Yeah right!! She is the biggest, sorest loser EVER! I want her to go home SO bad. I'm sure Amy was kinda glad to get off that "half empty" team. RRRRRrrrrr--Vicki has GOT TO GO!

Kysha said...

I am in complete agreement. Heba and Vicki---seriously. I am also finding myself fast forwarding just to see who gets cut because some of them are so ridiculous. Does anyone else sort of have a crush on Bob?

Jill Stott said...

I haven't been following this season and now I'm glad! I watched about 5 min of the first episode and couldn't take it. I'm sorry Bob and Jillian, but stop your infomercials on Extra gum, it will never satisfy my cravings for junk food! Never!

Jenn J. said...

I could have written this post. Vicki drives me crazy! I think the whole thing about her throwing the video challenge was made up because she knew there was no way she could ever do it. Honestly. They bug because they never talk about their kids/kid... (not even sure how many they have) and then they top it all off by not wanting to see a video of them/him/her. :) Boo to them. I loved Amy and I like Philip too. I'm with you on wanting Heba and Vicki GONE!

Sarah said...

I got so sick of the whining and CRYING men last year, I haven't been able to watch it this year. SOOOO ANNOYING!!!!