Tuesday, October 7, 2008

32 Reasons to love Danny boy!

So today is Danny's 32 birthday...I know, he is getting up there in years, before you know it, it will be 42, because that is how time is a flying!

Seiously how cute is this guy??? Looks alot like Landon, but with darker features.
1. Tall
2. Dark
3. (do you see where I am going with this?) Handsome
4. He can take it as well as he can dish it
5. He takes alot of it from me
6. He has a great sense of humor
7. He understands when someone else has a great sense of humor, and goes along with it.
8. He is a wonderful provider.
9. He is an awesome son, and LOVES his mother, and treats her with respect and love.
10. He treats me wonderfully, and lets me get away with more than I should.
11. He works very hard, and very often.
12. He plays with kids, almost every time they ask him too.
13. The kids are always asking when is Daddy going to be home...apparantly I'm very boring.
14. He is friendly and sincere. (one of my nost favorite things about him)
15. He will do the Russian dance for friends and neighbors because they ask him too, and he doesn't get embarrased.
16. He is genuinly concerned or cares about other people and their situations.
17. Everybody who know's him loves him.
18. He helped almost everyone in our neighborhood put in sprinkler/sod/dirt whatever, and does it 100% of the time because he really wants to be helpful.
19. He is mechanical, he can fix almost anything.
20. He takes care of our cars, because I have no clue, if there is a noise or something that is wrong.
21. He helps out my family often, because they are NOT mechanical.
23. I will never be able to wear his pants...and if I can then I have other problems
24. He is broad-shouldered (I love it)
25. He is super-nice, but nobody would dare mess with him.
26. He makes me feel safe and secure.
27. He lets me be queen of the remote...and I rarely have to watch sports.
28. He reads to our kids almost every-night.
29. He has and can growfacial hair.
30. He is not competitive (because I am)
31. He is strong, (he can carry me and all three kids up the stairs)
32. He has a testimony, he holds the priesthood, and he Loves me and the kids very much, he worries about things (because I don't) and he takes care of us.





Happy Birthday big guy...we love you even though you'll probably be needing a hip replacement soon.

Love, Heidi and the kids....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Babe I love you very much.
You just made my day.
I LOVE YOU!!!!!

Rochelle said...

Dan Happy Birthday! Heidi, just wanted to drop in and say hi. I am just getting into blogging. Thanks for your friendship. I am having so much fun getting to know you better! What a wonderful family you have! And I love the decorating, new rooms!

Jill Stott said...

Happy Birthday Dan! Good thing you're not 42...then you'd be really old, and might as well just be dead.

Jessica said...

oh happy bday dan!! We think you are great!

lawsongirls said...

Happy Birthday Dan! Now you are almost as old as me!(although you never will be as old as me) I agree 100% with what Heidi said. You are a wonderful brother in law! We love you;)