Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Lagoon





So saturday we had a family fun day at Lagoon...now just to clarify, I haven't loved Lagoon in my adult years thus far, purely based on the fact that I don't enjoy mullet-like dudes that make-out with their scantily clad ladies in kiddie-land, and let's face it, that is where we spend most of our time at Lagoon. I have to say this time was different we had a blast, the kids had fun, Dan and I had fun, and nobody completely grossed me out, win win situation.

Here are some pic's from the blessed event, Rachel got to ride all of the big rides twice, once with Dan and once with me...Landon had a great time though, rode every kid ride (with the exception of egg dropper and puff) and I now blame his cold on the experience!
/><










You have to remember that Rachel is off riding all of the big rides...so there aren't as many pictures of her, and come on the it was Landon's first Lagoon...and he is just so dang cute!

So if you haven't been to Lagoon yet this year, I encourage an outing it was a grand ol'time!

3 comments:

Brett and Michelle said...

oh my gosh Landon looks so grown up on those rides! He is adorable! I am totally going next year, since obviously its not going to happen this year. I am glad you guys had a fun family day at lagoon!

Jill Stott said...

I'm impressed Landon went on all those rides! There must be a different crowd in the Fall; you described the experience we had this Summer to a 'T'. I've never seen such an interesting array of tube tops, tank tops and muscle tees.

Kimberly said...

How fun! I love how excited Landon is on all the rides, he's so cute. We went to Lagoon recently too and I was impressed at how many rides there were for the younger kids to go on.