Thursday, January 22, 2009

I've crossed over to the dark side...


I went in for my 6 week hair check-up, and decided that it was time to be lower-maintenance, that and the cost was finally getting to me! So we (Melissa, my haircutter lady, and I) decided that I should go a little more natural, when I was done, I was a little shocked and horrified, but she guarantee's me that it will fade over the next few weeks, and that I will get used to it, and love it! I'm crossing my fingers, my friends are telling me that they love it,(but they are my friends what are they going to say?)! I think that I just need to get used to it, I know that I am going to love not having to keep it up as much! Tell me what you think!

12 comments:

Stott Family 5 said...

I love it. I've always wondered what it would be like to be married to a Brunette.
I really do love it.
Love, Dan

Sarah said...

I LOVE it! And I promise that I am not just saying it. You look beautiful. I know we talked about it fading last night, but when it does fade-run back in and get a touch up. It's GORGEOUS that dark! I'm really thinking about doing it again. I went that dark a few years ago, but I haven't dared since.

Jenn J. said...

Wow, you're a new woman! It's DARLING! You will absolutely love not having to maintain it so often. You'll get used to it soon, and you'll love it just as much as everyone else does. The dark side suits you. Way to take the plunge! :)

Parkin Family said...

I always knew you were on the "dark side" ;) I have to admit I like it more than blonde. I didn't think you could be prettier...but you just proved me wrong.
By the way...thanks for FINALLY posting ;)

Kysha said...

I love it! I think it brings out your eyes. You're one hot babe!

Brett and Michelle said...

Heidi you are beautiful! I love the dark hair! I think you looked great with blonde too. You are one of those people that can pull off any hair color beautifully. I decided that I am not one of those people so I will be staying blonde for the next forever I think=)

emeryfam said...

I love it!!

Jessica said...

Very cute! But then again--you always are!

Jill Stott said...

Welcome to the dark side! You look fabulous. It is a beautiful color!

lisa said...

I totally love it. You look even skinnier now. (if that is a word) You look awesome! I am all for easy maintenance with kids. Let's get together sometime. I freakin live down the road. Come over.

Rochelle said...

I love it too!

lawsongirls said...

It looks great! It really makes your eyes look blue. You will get used to it. Be glad you aren't like your brothers and are trying to make it go brown because it is so gray.