Tuesday, February 17, 2009

RACHEL....is my hero!

So Rach, has had two tumbling meets so far this year, and I have yet to blog either. I know that you have all been anxiously awaiting this, so here it is! Her first meet she took 4th place, which I think is pretty stinkin' awesome! Her second meet was on Valentines day and she had a bit of a mishap on her second pass and came in at 6th place! I hope to post the video, and you can judge for yourself assuming that I actually can post the video! Here are some pictures of her that you can enjoy in the meantime! She is the cutest thing out there!






7 comments:

Jill Stott said...

She is so amazing! Can't wait to see the video. What a talented kid. She must have some incredible parents!

The Adams Family said...

I can't believe how big she is. They grow up way to fast. You have such a cute family! I updated my blog with new pics of my grand baby you will have to look at them.

The Adams Family said...

Hello!! where are you?

Melanie said...

Hey Heidi. So cool that she is a tumbler. So impressive...
Elizabeth does gymnastics. It is fun to watch. Hope you guys are doing well.

Anonymous said...

hey this is morgan ashlee and presley we made a new blog that will be updated it is presley-morgan-ashlee.blogspot.com check it out! make sure to watch the video its hilarious.

Sarah said...

February Hiedi? Seriously, where are you? I will release you from your blogging obligation, but only if you come visit me! I miss you! Can we plan a play date? (Oh, and Happy b-day tomorrow!)

Kysha said...

Heidi,
I am in agreement with Sarah. February? Really?
I miss you. Claire still talks about her primary teacher that made her the pink picture frame.